1. Aerospace engineering: wing spars, fuselage components, wing box, airframes, micro air vehicles, etc.
2. Automotive engineering: high-end automotive racing monocoque chassis, wheels, frames, etc.;
3. Civil engineering: retrofitting or strengthening old or damaged structures such as bridges, building columns and so on;
4. Sporting goods: bicycle frames, crank arms, wheels, pedals, shoe soles and saddle rails, etc.;
5. Leisure goods: squash, tennis and badminton racquets, sport kite spars, high quality arrow shafts, hockey stick, fishing rods, surfboards and rowing shells, criket bats, etc.;
6. Other applications: laptop cases, audio components such as turntables and loudspeakers, musical instruments including violin bows, guitar pick-guards, drum shells, bagpipe chanters, kite systems, firearms, high-performance radio-controlled vehicle and aircraft components such as helicopter rotor blades, tripod legs, tent poles, walking sticks, etc.